Thank you for buying raffle tickets! You have already made a huge difference. But children affected by autism still need your help!
Families affected by autism have waited long enough -- with your help we can steam across the finish line.
Play-Place raised an astounding $20,000 from our previous raffle fundraisers. How did we do it? Dozens of generous people like you sold tickets in their spare time.
Some folks sold 10 tickets, others sold 100 tickets. But everyone made a difference.
Our families continually inspire us. Families affected by autism, and special needs in general, wake up every single day prepared to be superheroes. These kids can be the sweetest children you will ever meet, but that doesn't stop bullies or unintentional misunderstandings -- not only by their peers, but adults too.
You can help Play-Place solve the problems facing children and families affected by autism!
100% of the proceeds go directly to programming and construction costs – NOT to overhead, such as staff salaries.
Please note that by selling these tickets, you agree to the following:
· I agree that I am at least 18 years of age.
· I agree to only sell raffle tickets to those at least 18 years of age.
· I agree to return all money and unsold raffle tickets by June 24, 2016.
Here are some ideas on where to sell raffle tickets:
· Neighbors (knock on their door -- they miss hearing from you!)
· Social media (ask your Facebook friends, and grab coffee with anyone who agrees to buy!)
· Organizations you belong to (anything from networking groups to your church)
· At your business (let us know, and we will give you materials to display!)
Remember: People want to help! They just haven't been asked yet!
Fun fact (and potential selling point): because we have 37 incredible prizes total, each ticket has a 1 in 135 chance of winning. Compare that to Mega Millions, which has a 1 in 259,000,000 chance of winning.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us at 586-254-6533. Thank you again for your support of children affected by autism!
P.S. As a volunteer ticket seller, we are throwing in a little bonus: get an exclusive pre-tour of the facility when you come to pick up your tickets! You’ll be amazed at our progress.